IDP Australia (Thailand) Co. Ltd. is recruiting exceptional EFL Instructors with experience of preparing candidates for the IELTS test and teaching Business English to join our English Training Centre in Central Bangkok. This is an excellent opportunity for committed teachers looking to work in a professional and rewarding environment teaching English to adults.
The start date is March 2018 and we have opportunities for hourly-paid employment (THB 660-700 per hour).
- teaching IELTS preparation and Business English to adult learners
- teaching Academic English and Presentation Skills to university students
- lesson preparation
- course related marking and assessment
- completion of work and student attendance records
- report writing
- student placement testing and counselling
- effective liaison with other staff
Qualifications and experience:
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- University Degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Recognized English teaching qualification (CELTA / DELTA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years full-time post-qualification teaching experience with adults, including teaching experience in Asia
- Demonstrated experience of teaching IELTS and Business English
- Experience as an IELTS examiner desired
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development
- Flexibility, cultural sensitivity and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Sound organisational and IT skills
All applicants will be required to provide original copies of certificates.
IDP English is committed to protecting the rights of students and may request evidence of current police clearance.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer hourly paid teachers between 6 and 30 hours of teaching a week, depending upon availability. Working with our experienced team of instructors in Bangkok you will deliver up to 30 hours of intensive classroom teaching weekly to Thai students preparing to take the IELTS exam and government and company employees studying Business and Professional English.
If you are a committed ELT professional and are looking to join a prestigious, professional and well-established international organisation, please send your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com:
Please indicate your availability (weekdays / weekends / mornings / afternoons / evenings), preferred start date and current location.
Due to the volume of applicants, please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For the Position: Trainer
Job Location: Bangkok
Desired Candidate Profile:
Contact on above given details.
Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 [In ]
Job Category: Language/ESL/Foreign Language Schools
Keyskills: business english english faculty english trainer english instructor