Primary English Teacher - Airoli
Location : Mumbai , Navi Mumbai
URGENT Vacancy- Looking for someone who can join Immediately.
- Conduct and organize the learning process/session in classroom
- Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students with a concern for their interests, handicaps, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
- Treat children with dignity and respect.
- Be approachable to students and parents
- Promote maximum student participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
- Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
- Ensure that all children pay attention to the Lesson plan delivered
- Enforce regulations concerning the students conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
- Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, classroom discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps .
- Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
- Preferably Experience in teaching Primary classes
Vibgyor High School
VIBGYOR High has been created with a vision to provide dynamic learning environment, which stimulates the holistic development of learners. Our curriculum offers learning beyond traditional methods & integrates a progressive approach involving innovation, communication, problem solving and teamwork.
We are committed to providing an exciting, individualized environment, which stimulates intellectual curiosity; enhances creativity; builds self-esteem and confidence; fosters an appreciation for cultural diversity; and inspires a sense of social responsibility.
For the Position: Primary English Teacher
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Candidate Profile:
BA(English) / MA (English) + B.Ed
Salary: 0.00 - 0.00 [In INR]
Job Category: Primary School
Keyskills: teacher teaching school teacher primary teacher